Elizabeth Otero, M.D.

Why see a specialist for my allergies and asthma?


It is advised to see a board certified allergy specialist when your allergy related symptoms and/or asthma are not getting better and could eventually interfere with your quality of life. At Allergy and Asthma Care we would do specific tests to determine the triggers for your symptoms.  We often work closely with your primary care physician to improve the quality of your care. We offer many treatment options and tools tailored to each individual.




◄ Back